How can I access my SBCglobal.net email on my phone?

How can I access my SBCglobal.net email on my phone?

peterparker04
The problems of "SBCglobal email not working" or "unable to log in to SBCglobal email on Android" are fairly common. If you find yourself in this circumstance. Allow us to assist you in dealing with this circumstance. Setting up SBCglobal email on Android isn't difficult; if you follow the instructions, you should be able to do it on your own.

Let's get started with the operation.

* On your phone, go to the settings option.
* Look for the "accounts" option and choose it.
* Add the SBCglobal account by clicking the "add account" key.
* Choose between IMAP and POP3 as your server.
* You'll also be sent to an interface with a form for your email address and a password field. In the appropriate areas, enter your email address and password.
* Select "login" from the drop-down menu.

You may now use your sbcglobal.net login on your mobile device.

Re: How can I access my SBCglobal.net email on my phone?

EmmaJackson2711
Well this is nice post thanks for sharing this wonderful post. Goassignmenthelp is the world's leading provider of assignment help. We have an exclusive services for assignment help Australia for students. goassignmenthelp began its college essay writing service online academic services with the desire to serve students struggling in almost any  write my essay subject with the support of our professional assignment experts. Each of these academic writers possesses extensive assignment writing service knowledge and expertise.